Thursday, February 14, 2013
Canton
Kishan
Aquas
Mrs. Z 2/13/13
Canton
Canton, Ohio is a historic place to some people and a tourist attraction place in Ohio. The city holds highly the Professional Football Hall of Fame. This is a short paper talking about a place in which I would enjoy and wish I may go to and will talk about why and how I would go there. To get into the hall of fame as a spectator/tourist you have to get admission for a small cost considering the great sight and wild emotions go through yourself if you are a football fan! The admission rates are Adults - $22.00 Seniors (ages 62 and over) - $18.00 Children (ages 6-12) - $16.00 Children (5 and under) – FREE, while the hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Christmas Day closed) and the extended summer hours (Memorial Day through Labor Day) are 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You can either call ahead to get tickets or just buy them at the store(all info came from http://www.profootballhof.com).However, instead of worrying about how much it takes to get in and how you get in let us worry about how to get there. Personally from the John Carroll School I would just decide to take a road trip and drive there. The cost of gas for driving from The John Carroll School would be $36.64 with a car that averages 35 on local and 38 mpg on highway. The total amount of time to arrive at Canton would be around 6 hrs. and 30 min. barring any major traffic. This information was obtained from mapquest.com. To stay you could get a local motel room which would be relatively cheap!
Now that the information part of this paper is completed I will now start talking about why I want to go there and when. I would love to go to Canton and I would want to do it during the summer because that is when football season is coming up to the grind part for me personally. I would chose the middle of July because that is when camp and two a days are just around the corner and I need a reminder sometimes that I should always give it my all. The motivation and emotions that would go through myself personally would be unfathomable to think of the high motivation I would receive from visiting the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I would be surrounded in that building by what respect that the greatest players in NFL history reside, where their hard work got them, where their legacy will forever reside. It would be a blessing and remind me to work hard and that hard work always will pay off as long as you keep grinding and never let down. This would be a reminder because I would have all the evidence and stories laid out right in front of my eyes to see and it would be impossible not to believe that hard work will accomplish my goals. It would just be an awing experience, especially if I took the trip senior year with my close friends and the expected captains, the emotions we would all have would just be humbling. This is why and how I would go to Canton for a trip and the reasons I wish to go there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment