Sunday, November 11, 2012

Final Analaysis

      The title of the book which I have read is The Final Four by Paul Valponi. The date on which I had started reading this book was October first through the date of November 10. I still have not completed this book however I have gotten 96 pages into the book and have a good understanding of it. So far in the reading I have managed to do I give this book a 8.5 out of 10. I gave this book a rating of 8.5 because it is very interesting and sports is what I love to read and talk about. That is the main reasoning for me to chose this book! I enjoy reading about the hardships and struggles these players have faced on their way to the journey, however the downside to this story is that it is a little confusing to me because of the continual flipping from one persons story to another. I love reading about the journey of more than one player because I have learned in sports that you are not the only one working hard that is where the real competition is. In a game it is not about who works hardest that day because everyone is going to give it their all it is about they days leading up to the start of the season and that particular game! The book portrays that very well in my mind. It shows that these players it is not just all easy stuff for anyone who takes a sport seriously they have put a lot of their time and effort into this and they should be rewarded for it! It also shows that in the end only one person can win it and that if both men/women have worked equally hard for the same goal, that in the end it will be the person who wants it more and plays with more purpose. The book also kept me interested from the start, although that might be because I love sports, but it is made for people that like sports so I guess it does its purpose. The book does not bore me with worthless information like other books I have read in the past do. Also this book makes me think and sometimes when I am not inspired to do the hard work I use this book as a sort of reference because it just gives me the encouragement that I need. This book is a beauty to me it helps me and I would recommend this book to any type of sports fan or just a kid that wants encouragement to keep on working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment