I am Kishan Patel and I
attended St. Margarets for my eight grade year. However, I went to Bethany
Christian School in Oxford, PA for sixth and seventh. Even though today was my
first day at John Carroll it was not nearly as nerve wrecking as last year
because I knew some people attending JC while I knew no one last year. My
family comes from and Indian heritage and my parents still install the Indian
culture in me even though I live and was born in America. I am able to speak my
native language Gujarati which is the official state language in which my
parents were born. I still have Indian food for at least one meal a day and I
am a vegetarian. In my free time I mostly play sports or do something sport
related whether it be playing football outside with friends, watching a game on
the television, or playing madden. In school I would like to get involved with
clubs that will help me get active in the school spirit throughout the year I
am still not sure which clubs I want to do, but I am sure I want to do some. My
goal for my freshman year is to really take seriously the school work and excel
in school knowing that my parents have sacrificed a lot to send me to this
school. One of my goals is to be successful in life and to be successful a part
of that is to have an education. I do not want to look back at freshman year
and have regrets on which I wished I would have done something I was too scared
or shy too. I absolutely love playing football it sets my mind free and keeps
me focused. It teaches me that hard work pays off and just stepping on that
field and making plays is thrilling to me. Football makes me who I am. It gives
me my attitude, my work ethic, and gives me confidence in which if I work hard
enough in anything in my life I can succeed in it. I love to have fun and joke
around all the time, but I can get serious and just in that mode where I am
completely focused on one thing and get in that separate mode I have. This is a
general idea of who I am right now and what I like to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment